OUR ICONIC MIMCO BUTTON BAG
VOTING HAS CLOSED
The inspiration behind this bag is to put a modern twist on an iconic classic. Having researched the key fashion colours for 2016, dark teal is one palette that will be very popular next year, so the dark teal coloured hardware elements on this bag will ensure it's on-trend for Mimco's anniversary year, and for many years to follow after that. The limited edition "Est 1996" keyring that's attached will also make it a must-have item for any fashionista.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
The key specifications are:
• H 20cm x W 38cm x D 18cm
• Semi-shine, wrinkle patent, cream coloured cow leather
• Double padded tubular shoulder straps
• Side mini turnlocks for bag extension
• Shiny, dark teal coloured metal plated hardware including the zip, buttons and turnlocks
• Twin external pockets
• Leather zip pull entry
• Mimco signature lining
• Internal zip pocket
• Internal phone holder
• Limited edition "Est. 1996" keyring in matching teal coloured metal (note: I went with Est 1996 instead of a "20 year anniversary" type approach as a number would become outdated very quickly, but the year will be relevant forever).
MATERIALS & HARDWARE
This bag would be crafted from high quality, soft and buttery cream-coloured wrinkle patent cow leather, with Mimco's signature lining inside. The hardware elements would be forged from a dark teal coloured anodised steel/metal type material which would stand out against the crowd and differentiate this bag from the standard gold, silver and rose gold elements you see so often at the moment. The summery cream and teal combination also makes it the perfect bag for going out at night, taking to the beach, going sailing - the list is endless.